Trusted Legal Representation

Meeting the Needs of You & Your Family

Family Law

Uncontested Divorces Are a Specialty Area

Let a Divorce Lawyer in Bolivar, Missouri Mediate Your Case

A dissolution of marriage, or divorce, can be very costly and time-consuming, especially in situations in which the parties can no longer effectively communicate. However, there are times when a husband and wife know that their marriage is irretrievably broken, but they are still capable of coming to an agreement on all issues that would otherwise be decided during the course of divorce proceedings. When the parties agree on everything, they can pursue an uncontested divorce, which is far less expensive and generally much quicker than a normal dissolution of marriage.

The Shive Law Firm specializes in uncontested divorces and can help you and your spouse with the drafting of all required documents while avoiding all of the procedural pitfalls of the family law court system. Contact the Shive Law Firm today if you are interested in learning more about uncontested divorce.

Find Positive Solutions


Child Custody Lawyer Who is Compassionate and Understanding in All Matters of Family Law

Family law matters (and especially those that are contested) are, by definition, adverse in nature. That means that feelings are raw, communication is broken, and nerves are probably frazzled. You do not need an attorney speaking down to you or lecturing you in those cases.

Instead, you need an attorney like Byron K. Shive who will listen to you and advise you every step of the way in a compassionate and understanding manner. From start to finish, the procedure will be explained in an easy-to-understand manner. The Shive Law Firm offers legal representation in various areas of family law and probate law, including:

  • Uncontested divorce

  • Contested divorce

  • Paternity actions

  • Modification of existing family law judgments

  • Adoptions

  • Guardianships

  • Conservatorships

Contact attorney Byron K. Shive today at (417) 352-2521 to determine if he can help you with your family law or probate matter.